Call For Proposals
21St Annual Bay Area Conference
Safety Harbor Resort
When: March 3, 4, and 5, 2016
Where: Safety Harbor Resort/Spa Clearwater, Florida
15 minutes from Tampa International Airport
Full Day, Half Day or 75 Minute presentations
Conference Theme: Strengthening Your Core / Adlerian Approaches that Work
Proposals are invited for one-day and half day workshops March 3 & 4, and 75-minute programs for Saturday, March 5, 2015. The process of granting Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) is essential for the success of the conference, and necessitates the extensive accounting of your presentation (state requirement). Please type/write guidelines below, and please feel free to do this by email to Geri@cartertherapy.com or email@example.com
1. Title of Program and designate if it is a one day, half day or 75 minute workshop:
2. Proposal description (60 Words or less). This will appear in the Conference Program:
3. Goal of workshop (One or Two Sentences):
4. Professional Learning Objectives. List three to five learning objectives stated in behavioral terms, such as, "Participants will be able to...”
5. Give name(s), highest degree, and work setting for each presenter:
6. Briefly state your experiences for doing this workshop, such as other workshops you have conducted or work experiences.
7. Attach a professional vita for each presenter.
8. Please give the Name, email, Mailing Address, day and evening phone number of main presenter or contact person.
9. List your Audio Visual Requirements.
Send your proposal to: Geri@cartertherapy.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or snail mail at 1509 W. Swann Avenue, suite 215, Tampa 33606.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS OCTOBER 15, 2015